Important General Policies for Parents
- Please do not bring your child to lessons if he or she has does not feel well.
- Do not bring a child to class if he/she has a fever or may be contagious.
- If your child is not potty trained or needs assistance in the bathroom, please do not leave the facility.
- All swimmers under 36 months , or Not 100% potty trained must wear 2 swim diapers. One disposable swim diaper and one non-disposable swim diaper(I-Play brand provided by Saint Street Swim) worn on top.
Parking Lot/Parking Policies
- Please obey the parking signs in front of the building and use caution when entering or exiting the parking lot.
- Please do not park or idle in front of the entry door.
- Children may NOT be dropped off in front of the building because of safety issues.
- Only students, instructors, and staff are allowed on the pool deck during lessons.
- Please observe your child from the upstairs observation room.
- Please exit through the rear door (near the changing bench) with your wet swimmer.
- Wet swimmers are not allowed in the lobby or observation room as they make surfaces slippery and dangerous.
- Please do not bring strollers into the facility.
- If you have other questions about Saint Street Swim, please ask at the Front Desk.